TURNIGY 3A UBEC w/ Noise Reduction
The Turnigy UBEC takes a LiPo battery input voltage from 5.5v to 23 volts (2 cell to 5 cell LiPo battery) and reduces it to a smooth 5v / 3 amp or 6v / 3 amp supply (selectable via jumper). This makes it ideal for powering your receiver from a small and light LiPo battery.
- Output: 5v / 3 amp or 6v / 3amp (selectable via jumper)
- Noise: < 50mVp-p (at 2 amp / 12v)
- Input: 5.5v to 23v (2 cell to 5 cell Lipo pack, 5 to 15 cell NiCd or NiMh)
- Size: 41.6mm x 16.6mm x 7.0mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- Over current and over heat protection.
- Switching frequency 300khz.
- Chip Efficiency: 92%.
This UBEC utilises switching technology to gain a much higher efficiency than linear BEC, which means less heat and longer battery life.
The UBEC is equiped with a noise reduction alloy housing to reduce noise even further. Incorrect polarity safety feature ensures the UBEC will not be destroyed should the battery be connected incorrectly.